Daniel S. Cucchi
Dan Cucchi is an associate at Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. Dan provides legal advice for both private and public sector clients and his primary practice areas include land use, CEQA, municipal law, real estate, natural resources, administrative and business law. His extensive experience includes the land use entitlement process, and he also advises clients on land development matters, environmental compliance, property due diligence, negotiating and drafting agreements, and business formation matters.
Mr. Cucchi is a member of the Environmental Law and Real Property Sections of the Sacramento County Bar Association. Prior to joining Abbott & Kindermann, Inc., he served as the Legislative Director for the California State Senate Majority Leader.
- Land use and planning law
- Land entitlement
- Municipal law
- Real estate law
- Business law
- Alcohol beverage law
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, with distinction, 2012
- Staff Writer, McGeorge Law Review
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Kimberly J. Mueller, U.S. District Judge, Eastern District of California
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning, San Jose State University, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, California State University, Chico, 2003